Training and Installation
Installation includes the following Services. Unpacking system, system assembly, system set up, system testing, barcoding of equipment, marking of equipment, scanning of equipment. System troubleshooting class and user training on assembly and disassembly of the system equipment.
These can be tailored to meet your needs. We travel to your specific location for these classes.
SmarTrack User Class Short Session: This course is designed to assist the SmarTrack user in the daily use of the SmarTrack system. This session includes 16 hours of SmarTrack training to include one-on-one training at your location. Course includes all training materials. GSA Purchase Available Here.
SmarTrack User Class Full Session: This course is designed to assist the SmarTrack user in the daily use of the SmarTrack system. This session includes 40 hours of SmarTrack training to include one-on-one training at your location. Course includes all training materials.
Below is a list of topics:
- Logging In
- Setting up user accounts and permissions
- How to design units
- How to administer the system
- Hardware set up and maintenance
- Main menu functions
- How to use the heads Up Display
- How to set up and use the Master Authorization List (MAL)
- Adding, setting up and maintaining equipment with the system
- Adding, setting up the maintenance functions
- Barcoding rules and techniques
- Assigning equipment to units
- Assigning equipment to personnel
- Checking Equipment in and out of the system
- Adding and removing personnel to the system
- Tracking crew served teams
- Tracking individual and crew served training
- Conducting maintenance
- Using round count tracking
- Ammunition storage procedures
- Physical Security inspections
- Setting up and using kits
- Setting up and using packing list and shipping features
- How to conduct daily and monthly inventories
- How to set up and use Key and Lock controls
- How to set up and use the forms library
- Trouble shooting techniques
To purchase and schedule SmarTrack Training:
Call: 919 803-0788
Or E-mail: email@example.com
Or click on one of the GSA links above
1. 3 Day Training Course https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/s/search.do?q=0:2wsacorpt0001&db=0&searchType=0
There is currently no content classified with this term.